Sunday, March 22, 2009

Self Motivation & Personal Development is EXTREMELY important…..

We are living in a world today where you have a lot going on. You have your fair share of negative and positive people which makes this world revolve. I consider myself a very influential and positive person. Every time I wake up, I like to see life as a limitless possibility and I try to share my knowledge to people who lack understanding or lack self esteem. I started to read more and I also started to involve myself in other peoples lives. As I view some situations today, I do see quite a few negative people who take advantage of kind hearted individuals. Most of these type of behaviors do stem from early child upbringing that’s why it is very important that you be in your childs life as much as you can! Show him or her that this world needs more positive people and set an example by living your own lifestyle in a positive manner. I like to stress the fact that you shouldn’t take advantage of people and misuse others. I believe we were all put on this earth to help each other grow and benefit from each other. We have people in this world committing horrible crimes, people stealing, people lying & people only acting for their own selfish reasons. BREAK THIS COMMON CYCLE! Be that person to make a positive impact in someone elses life and lead by example. Don’t have hate and greed in your heart. Change your outlook and change for the better. LOVE yourself and LOVE others. This is the only way we can succeed as a human race. LET’S DO IT EVERYBODY!!!

E-mail: matt@cashathand.ws

No comments:

Post a Comment